<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 9:34 PM


School was so-so,
During English lesson, Sebastian wrote a composition which made Jon, Rufus, Mav, Kim & me laugh like wtf. Here's what he wrote..

Report on shoplifting

It was a friday afternoon. i just finish my school. I went to compass point for lurch with my mother. when I have met my mother, we got to the supermarket to get some staff for tonight dinner.
When I and my mother was shopping for tonight dinner, I saw BayTwoMole he was from lower secondary boy. He was tall with fair complexion. He was carrying a black and brown haversack. He wore 'NIKE' socks. When I was at the sweet and chocolate session. I was him looks suspiciously like trying to do some bad thing. I was him take two chocolate bar suspiciouly and put them into his trouser pockets. I took out of my handphone and took some picture of him. I can identify the boy. I hope you can do something to BayTwoMole. You must bring him to justice. We cannot let him do it again and again. Hope his mother LuMeiyi will know that so that she could take to him more.

Reported by:
Sebastian Yeo Jia Han.

LOL. Funny ttm, btw BayTwoMole is referring to me. :(
After school, Mr sim treated us Canadian pizza total cost: $173 I think, Thanks! Stayed in school with Maverick, Sebastian, Jonathan, Kate & Rufus for prize presentation rehearsal till 5-6pm. Tw's photographs will be posted in 1-2 weeks time, I'm lazy. ^^