Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Surprised? HAHA. Stay happy always, study hard & get good results for your examinations alright? Stop tearing for little things already, you can always talk things out nicely.^^ See you tomorrow @ your Birthday party!
After school, Kim over to my house to change clothes after that, trained to lorong chuan @ around 2.30pm to collect our angel brown lens, finally! We waited like 2 months for the lens, grr. Anyway, the lens looks like Ber's ones! Headed to Lot 1 to find my fav gold hairband, as I lost my old one. Lucky, last gold hairband left there. Ate mos burger for dinner, then went back to hg. Walked around hg.mall then went home. ^^
Tomorrow - CIP > Ber's birthday party. My blog will be flooded w lots of pix, gosh..