Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
After school, rushed home, showered & changed. Met Jon & Kim then waited for Aidil, Rufus, Suhail, Amanda, Sebastian, Neng, Haizad, Maverick & Nadiah. Took a train & got off @ Little India. Walked to Iluma next. Bought tickets for Alice in wonderland 3D. The movie was boring. 2/5 ): Took group photos on Iluma's rooftop after the movie. Ate dinner @ Long John S. Then, shopped around Bugis.Street for Maverick's bag. Trained home at around 8pm.
Tuesday, 9th March
After school, showered & changed. Went to heartland mall to buy things with mom, then drove over to Tampines mall to choose my Levis jeans as mom has a 100$ voucher. After choosing so long for my jeans, the salesperson said that the voucher can only be used at Lot one. WTF! Mom was so freaking pissed. Walked around Tampines Mall, bought a top from Cotton on then drove to Lot one, bought my jeans then ate Sakae Sushi for dinner. After dinner, bought facial masks from Sasa. Home after that.
Saturday & Sunday 6-7th March.
Happy Birthday Aunty Christine!
Stayed over @ Ber's house.
6th March. Lot 1 > Bugis > Ber's house > Karaoke with Mom, Aunty Christine, aunties, uncles till 6am. Dead tired.
7th March. Woke up @ 2pm > ate lunch with Ber> Swimming > Dinner with Ber's family > Yewtee point > Ber House > Home.