<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 @ 6:52 PM


Yesterday,
Bused to sw's house, he was still sleeping when I'm already beside him. Tried very hard to wake him up but failed. Then, his mom suddenly came in & smacked his butt real hard and pulled the mattress away LOL. After he woke up, showered, his mom bought us lunch. After lunch, sw opened the present that I gave him, he said he'll wear it after he washes it *Happy*. he gave me a teddy bear too, cute ttm!! Actually we wanted to catch a movie but something came up so movie - canceled. After like 4-6hrs in his house, bused down to katong mall to have our dinner @ Ok shabushabu My treat ^^! Sw picked spicy soup base, I copied him but ended up regretting, its like so spicy... but also yummy. Had a really great dinner together, I feed you feed me, I put for you put for me, I taste yours you taste mine. LOL, anyway the bill is like 50bucks & I only brought like 55bucks with me. After dinner, sw actually wanted to pay my cab fare home cus he needs to visit his friend's dad in the hospital, so he couldn't send me home. Didn't want to take his money as all his money is from his mom, so I took the train home myself.

Photobucket
Meloveyou!