Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Shaun chen! Ignore my face, I was too excited. ._.
Genting was awesomeee, the only depressing part was, we have to queue up for like 30minutes - 1hour for every ride except the fly coaster. Rode on the flyingcoaster, cyclone, flying dragon, spinner, sungei rejang flume ride, rolling thunder mine train. Awesome rides.
June holidays (Things that kept me occupied) - Stayed in my cousin's house, church service, cell group outings, lots of K-dramas, K-variety shows, eating, eating and eating.. didn't get to see Kim this holiday. School is opening in less than 24hours, zzz I freaking hate school!