Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
When the sad music flows, I think of you. Why can't I erase a heartless you. When this bitter music stops, I want to send you away. Sunday, June 6, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
Hey guys! So, I've been pretty M.I.A lately, due to the busy'ness of my horrible personal life and all that.. I've been eating lots & lots of sweet stuff this whole week & I think I just gained a lot of weight as my cheeks are chubbier now.. Laziness x10 this week too, waking up @ 1pm-3pm but sleeping @ 2am-4am mostly everyday. Eye bags x100. Faint. I'm also watching lots of k.variety shows on youtube & tv - Hello baby Shinee!!, W.g.m Jokwon & Ga-in, Dream team & 1 day 2 nights. Gonna occupy myself with things to do, don't wanna keep thinking about that .. whom doesn't even bother to contact me. :| Sigh, Oh yaaa! I'm flying off to Genting with my lovely family & cousin next Monday morning, first time traveling to Malaysia by plane. ^^ Hee, I love Cmh!!