Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Yesterday, Friday - 4th June. A day before Yvonne's birthday!
CUTE OR WHAT. Mew mew~
It'z been years since I last ate this half boiled egg mixed with soya sauce + pepper, I loved it so much last time, but now .. it taste like shitz. ):
Trained down to Orchard alone, walked to Taka & waited for Yvonne to arrive. Ate @ taka's food court then walked to Cineleisure to book tickets for 'Killers'. Walked around cine, bought big gulp from 7/11. Stuffed the big gulp in my bag then went in the cinema hahahaha. The movie's ending was totally weird, didn't expect that it will end like that. Rated, comedy - 4/5, action - 3.5/5, overall - 3.5/5. Ashton kutcher is damn hot! Hehehehehe. Headed to ION, bought a Hokkaido icecream and shopped around Fep, ate at Ya kun kaya toast & took the train back to cousin's house @ 9.30pm.
Tuesday - 1st June Dinner with mum & cousin @ Swissotel
Ate @ Swissotel's Ellenborough Market cafe with mum & cousin, didn't take alot pictures there but, the food there was Awesomeee!
Saturday - 29th May BBQ @ West coast , Redhill church service.
Thursday - 27th May A day before Kimberly's birthday!
East coast park with friends, Rufus took a single sitter bicycle, Seb & me took the double sitter one, Jon and Kim rollerblade. Laughed until my pee almost came out when Jon fell backwards in his rollerblades HAHAHA. Kim fell down next then seb helped Kim to clean her strawberry red wound. Left east coast @ around 5pm.
Ate bbq steamboat for dinner, totally sucks, tasteless meat tasteless everything tasteless. End up Seb and me went to marinate the meat with oyster sauce, garlic, chilli etc. After dinner, bused home @ around 9pm. :)